Today on our special 200th podcast, we want to give a message to EVERY parent! You won’t want to miss this great episode! Listen to find out what Dr. Leman has to say!
For this special 200th episode, we are going to reflect on what we would love to let every parent in the world!
We also share what we have learned from this:
- Many parents are struggling with their marriages
- Many parents are struggling with sibling rivalry
- Many parents are struggling with help at home
- Many parents are struggling with screen time
- Many parents are struggling with school work
- Many parents are struggling with motivation from their kids
- Many parents are struggling with cold teenagers
- Many older parents are struggling with adult children who don’t want to be in their life.
What Doug and Andrea also learned:
- Being on the same page and loving your spouse makes parenting WAY easier.
- Let kids fight out their problems. They like each more afterwards.
- Giving up control is a blessing
- Listening without speaking or correcting is amazing
- Killing critic or perfection is a must
- Make the house theirs now is WAY more fun than our house
- Give the freedom to fail and they thrive
- Let them fail to gain their own motivation
In this episode we reference two of Dr. Kevin Leman's books that would be great to read and one of his products:
This is a great episode packed full of information that you won't want to miss!
Want More Help?
You can click here to see, specific parenting solutions from Dr. Leman.
The next session is an Ask Dr. Leman. If you have a question for Dr. Leman that you want answered on an upcoming podcast, please leave us a voicemail for. We reserve the right to use your question on the podcast. (This is NOT a private voicemail for personal counseling.)
If you have an idea for a podcast or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out!