“I want my kids to love me. But I am afraid that if I am too strong they won’t.”
If you have ever had this concern, listen to this episode.
Getting your kids to love you is a core concern for every parent. Learn what smart parents do to make sure their kids love them.
Items from the podcast
- Is it loving to doing things for your kids that they could do themselves? No.
- Is it loving to make excuses for your kids? No.
- Love means putting the “tennis ball of life” in your kid’s court.
- Don’t use warnings. Love means letting the consequences of life happen.
- Warnings are actually disrespectful.
- Your kids will love you if you do things such as tell the truth, treat them consistently, etc.
- Make it safe for your kids to fail.
Parenting Tip/ Pocket Answer
Love is keeping the “tennis ball of life” in your kid’s court.
Special Teenage Years Training-Sign Up NOW!
Ever wonder why your teenager is so weird? Why won’t your teenager talk to you?
Ever feel like you are walking on egg shells, only to turn around and yell at your teenager the next moment?
Do you feel like it is too late for you and your teenager to change?
If you have had these feelings or questions, our upcoming webinar will address these and many more teenage topics.
Sign up HERE
or use this address: https://birthorderguy.com/teenager.
Leave a Voicemail Question
The next session is on Live They Love Me. If you have a question or thought regarding this topic, please leave us a voicemail for the next session. It must be under 30 seconds for the podcast. We reserve the right to use your question on the podcast.
If you have an idea for a podcast or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What is a loving thing you remember from your parents?